Tuesday, October 26, 2010

(Insert Interesting Title Here :P )

I couldn't decide what I wanted for supper and Jesse said I deserved a break so we did take-out. The bad news is I didn't eat smart. The good news is I found another old favorite that does not taste as good to me anymore!

Breakfast - nada
Lunch - Greek-seasoned 93/7 ground beef in usual salad; Ghirardelli square
Supper - Chili's - appetizer sampler (southwestern egg rolls w/avocado ranch, cheese sticks w/avocado ranch, spinach artichoke dip w/tortilla chips); chocolate chip paradise pie (2/3 of it, no ice cream, little hot fudge and caramel)

So far I've eaten one of the apples I bought. It just didn't taste that good. Actually, it didn't have much of a taste at all! I need to find some organic ones I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment