Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Sleep, Much to Eat

I've been having trouble sleeping at night again :( I don't take longer than usual to fall asleep, but I'm not sleeping good. Vivid dreams, waking up, tossing and turning, etc. Last night I decided that since I wasn't sleeping good anyway I would read a bit. I ended up being up till almost 4am but at least I slept soundly when I finally went to sleep ;) Other than waking up at 5am with a terrible thunderstorm that is... Gabriel woke up at 8am so I really didn't get close to enough sleep! I got a short nap on the recliner with Gabriel and was STARVING when I woke up! I ended up picking up lunch and eating a LOT of food. But I never felt overfull, and was hungry again for supper but not as much as usual. Maybe I needed all that food?

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - Popeye's - couple spoons each of red beans & rice and mashed potatoes & gravy; biscuit; chicken - breast, thigh, 2 wings (ate a good bit of the fried skin, not just meat); chocolate chips melted w/coconut
Supper - salad w/a little bit of 1000 Island dressing and a few crackers; herbed potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment