Friday, March 18, 2011

Food This Week

Monday I don't remember if I had breakfast. Lunch was tuna salad salad w/celery instead of bell pepper. Ghirardelli square for dessert. Supper was Mom's Night Out. I had pasta w/crawfish cream sauce and fried shrimp and a roll. I also had a few bites of cheese fries and fried pickles. One of the ladies brought strawberry creme eggs so I had one for dessert. Later I drank a decaf coffee w/a shot of chocolate and whipped cream.

Tuesday, no clue about breakfast. Lunch I had 93/7 ground meat w/seasonings in the usual salad. Ghirardelli square for dessert. Supper was oven fries and broccoli w/butter. Don't remember if I had dessert.

A little after 8pm Tues I got the call my sister-in-law was in labor! I drank a medium coffeehouse coffee w/a shot of chocolate and whipped cream on the way there. About 1am I got an apple juice from the hospital cafeteria. I sipped on that and got another later. Lunch was 1/2 grilled chicken from McDonald's and 1/2 medium fries. Supper was at the hospital cafeteria - roast beef w/gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, sweet potato w/butter, and a bit of cherry cobbler. Sipped on an unsweetened iced tea the rest of the night.

Thurs I had juice for breakfast. Lunch was (organic) peanut butter (peanuts and salt only) mixed w/blueberry all-fruit jelly with plain potato chips. Ghirardelli square. Supper was 93/7 ground meat w/seasonings and broccoli/cauliflower. Ghirardelli square.

Today (Friday)'s food is on its own post.

I ended up being awake straight through from 10am Tues morning till after I got home Wednesday night. In all, it was just over 37 hours... The boys and I slept for almost 12 hours but I was real out of it when I got up and for the whole day. Last night (Thurs) I got about 9 hrs sleep and I feel almost back to normal today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment