Sunday, February 27, 2011

Somewhat Healthy Cheat

Well, first off, let me say a little about last night... I don't know what happened but my stomach revolted late last night :-( I was on and off the toilet, in pain, and up till after 130am. Apparently whatever caused it expelled itself. I ate some crackers (Townhouse wheat) and drank some green/mint tea and this morning I felt better. I ate a few crackers before I ventured out of bed to be sure. So far so good today but that may change...

I've been craving a PBJ. I went to eat one tonight but I didn't have anything other than whole wheat bread (and I'm pretty sure whole wheat doesn't agree with me anymore). I used to like plain potato chips with a PBJ so I ended up improvising...

Breakfast - crackers; 1/2 cup coffee w/usual later
Lunch - Greek-seasoned ground beef in usual salad; Ghirardelli square
Supper - organic peanut butter (peanuts and salt) mixed with blueberry Simply Fruit jelly; plain potato chips; apple w/caramel dip

No comments:

Post a Comment