Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's COLD!!!

We were supposed to make it up to 40 today. When it got close to 40, I was going to run. Well... We only made it up to 33/34, and the wind chill stayed in the 20s all day! So no run :( It will be like this the next few days. I guess I'll try to get a full week of workouts in next week finally. Sigh...

I brought my mom to the doctor this morning (temp in the 20s, wind chill in the teens!) and grabbed enough groceries etc to last us the rest of the week. By the time I headed home, it was time for lunch! Jesse had had the boys all morning so I just picked up lunch. Besides, it was our birthdays ;)

Breakfast - raisins
Lunch - plate lunch - seafood-stuffed chicken breast; green beans (seasoned w/bacon); bread pudding
Later - 1/2 cup coffee w/demarara and cream
Before supper - plain piece of french bread (Gabriel took a late nap on me and I was getting weak!)
Supper - leftovers - carrots w/butter; roasted butternut; Chili's fries w/mayo and ketchup; Ghirardelli square

No comments:

Post a Comment