Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mixed Day

Food was okay today. My mom gave me money to get the boys and me donuts and coffee while she was at PT. I only ate one donut, but it was double-sized. And filled. And iced with chocolate. Oh well...

I think the lack of sleep at the retreat caught up with me. Either that or the influence of hormones. I couldn't sleep last night so have had 3 days out of 5 with only about 4 hours sleep. Not good for me! Hoping to get a lot more tonight!

I had planned on getting a workout in but by the time we got home and ate lunch and it settled, I only had a little time before I had to start supper. Right as I was getting up to change into my workout gear, Ethan accidentally stomped hard on my foot. Wouldn't have been too bad except he landed full weight on my big toe that only has half a toenail grown back in. I put on my shoes and only walked a few steps before I had to take them off from the pain. So no workout for me today :(

Breakfast - large eclair filled w/bavarian creme and iced with chocolate; coffee w/sugar and liquid coffee-mate
Lunch - chicken breast in usual salad; Ghirardelli square
Supper - heart-healthy supper dip w/oven fries and avocado; leftover pancakes w/butter and drizzled w/grade B maple syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment