Sunday, February 20, 2011

Past Week

It was crazy! And Thursday through Saturday I was at a ladies' retreat. Such a wonderful time with wonderful sisters in Christ! Food has been, well, a lot of cheats :( Breakfast all except one day was on plan though. And after leftover pizza and a salad for lunch today, I was back on track for supper :)

Speaking of supper... Nothing sounded good. I was going through my recipe binder (which needs an upgrade to one with more capacity!) and saw filling ideas for burritos. I didn't have tortillas but it sparked my creativity. About halfway through throwing together my creation (Heart-Healthy Supper Dip), I remembered that this week's mini-challenge included posting a heart-healthy recipe. And my creation definitely qualified! Woohoo!

While I was at my retreat, I did a C25k workout on a beautiful trail (and ended up with "beautiful" abrasions all over my leg from a fall LOL). Need to blog about that when I have more time.

Hoping to get back to posting my food journal everyday like I'm supposed to starting NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment