Sunday, November 14, 2010

Missing Meal

Food was good today till tonight. We met a friend at the park after lunch for his son's birthday. He had said they would have cake so I didn't eat any sweets after lunch. Well, for whatever reason, there wasn't any. So when we got home I ate what I really wanted - some bittersweet chocolate chips mixed in peanut butter. I wasn't planning on that being the last thing I ate today but that's how it ended up... Everything was crazy and by the time I got a chance to eat it was after 8 and I can't eat that late. I had some disappointing news tonight too so I wasn't hungry anyway.

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/usual; banana later; dilute juice later
Lunch - leftovers from yesterday's BBQ
Later - 60% chocolate chips w/peanut butter (Smucker's Natural) and sea salt

No comments:

Post a Comment