Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exhausted But Happy!

Always feels good to get some cleaning and organizing done! It's what I spent my afternoon and evening doing, thanks to a friend offering to watch the boys for me :)

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/usual
Lunch - chicken breast in usual salad; Ghirardelli square
Supper - Dilly Corn Rice; Twix

I'm realizing that if I don't prep my fruit or juice for breakfast at night that I'm not finding time to consume it in the morning. So before bed tonight I plan on getting some juice ready for breakfast tomorrow - I put a 10 oz bottle in my 24 oz water bottle w/straw and fill it the rest of the way with water. Then I usually drink half and save half for the next day. I need to buy another one that size so I can alternate and not have to worry about washing it so often!

No comments:

Post a Comment