Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Temptation Avoided! (For the Most Part...)

I was gone today from 815am till 630pm - doctors appointments, grocery shopping, etc. My mom was with the boys and me all day. For lunch we went to my favorite non-pizza buffet. And I didn't cheat! I watched my mom and Ethan eat whatever, including dessert. In fact, I fixed Ethan's plates. And I still was a good girl! Then for supper I picked up Subway because I was exhausted and didn't feel like cooking. I got a veggie sub :-) I actually enjoyed it! I had a heavy lunch so my relatively light supper was nice! BUT... I did get cookies for all of us from Subway - 1 each of our 3 faves, plus 1 for Ethan. I split the 3 in half and divided them between Jesse and me. Which totalled 1 1/2 cookies each. I only ate half of mine, so I had a whole 3/4 of a cookie LOL Not bad for all the temptation I was faced with today!

My stomach is feeling the effects of eating out twice + being gone all day + over a week of not enough sleep. I'm sure it will feel lots better tomorrow when I'm eating at home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment