Saturday, February 6, 2010

My First Real Cheat/Super Bowl Food

I wasn't planning on a cheat meal yet but I kinda had no choice... I made it 3 weeks and a couple days. We had a get-together today with my in-laws and the only thing to eat was hot dogs. So I had 1 1/2 hot dogs on white buns with a little bit of chili. And since the meal was already shot, I had a medium-size piece of king cake as well. The hot dogs were good, but the king cake (chocolate-filled) tasted REALLY sweet! Too sweet. A few hours after I ate my stomach was feeling not so great :( Amazing how our bodies react to bad food after they're used to eating healthier!

Super Bowl is tomorrow! After growing up a Saints fan, I'm really excited to see them in the big game :D We invited 3 other adults but I don't know if any of them are coming... I planned food that I can eat for the game. It will be my supper/carb meal so... Lentil Soup for our meal (it's real hearty!), and for snacks we're having dilled cucumbers, guacamole and Tostitos, stuffed mushrooms, and carrots and celery sticks. Wish I knew how many of us there were going to be so I could start prepping! The soup will be the same amount regardless so I'm going to start on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment