Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Thoughts

It's been a rough few days and I'm in need of some comfort food! I think I'll pull out my bread machine and make a loaf of homemade bread to go with supper tonight. Don't know what we're having yet, just that we'll have bread with it LOL

After eating out Wednesday I woke up with my gallbladder bothering me a little. It wasn't bad, just, there. I take ginger capsules after a fatty meal and I think forgetting to take them after lunch is probably what did it. Yesterday I ate a fair bit of fat at lunch but took ginger and was fine.

I'm considering doing a flush next week. It's been 13 months now since I've done one. I was going to wait a couple more months but my gut tells me to do it soon. So I will. Can't wait to get it over with :-P But I know I'll feel so much better afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment