Friday, February 26, 2010

Past couple days

First off, no worries that I'm going to stop this blog because I don't think it's being read. It's as much a journal for myself as a blog to share!

Yesterday's brunch was a planned cheat. My wonderful in-laws gave us some eggs that their chickens laid so I wanted to make a big breakfast out of them! We had them scrambled, along with hash browns O'Brien and Grands flaky layers biscuits. I also had my first cup of coffee in 3 1/2 months! I ate normal for supper. The effects? Last night I had heartburn for the first time in a while :( And today my stomach hasn't been quite right. My body reminded me of why I need to being eating the way I have!

So today I was back on track. We had Aromatic Chicken Breasts for lunch and salad, and supper was Veggie Filo Rolls. I don't think I've shared that recipe yet but I will soon! My stomach's still a bit off but it's better tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment