Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meal Plan

This is for Wednesday through Tuesday. I have two lunch meals unaccounted for. Wednesday's lunch will be something quick and easy I'll decide on while I'm shopping. I may pick up a rotisserie chicken from the deli. Another day my mom has a doctor's appointment that should end right before lunch. So I'm not sure what we'll do that day. We may eat out with her.

Breakfast:
Sausage; biscuits
Breakfast pizza
Eggs (boys); cottage cheese (me); peaches - 2 days
Grilled chicken/rice/butter/parsley
Sausage; Eggo's
(Turkey) Bacon; toast

Lunch:
Turkey; cream spinach; *carb*
Pizza - turkey, alfredo, roasted red bell peppers, onions, mozzarella or Italian blend cheeses
OUT (Sunday after church)
Imitation calzone (turkey, spinach, mozzarella)
Leftovers

Supper:
Tuna
Turkey sandwiches or salad w/Craisins
Turkey tarragon salad
Greek meat salad
Leftovers
Turkey nachos or quesadillas
Roast beef salad


No comments:

Post a Comment