Friday, March 9, 2012

Feeling Bad, But Why?

I'm shaky, lightheaded, weak. Have been for days now. I felt better Tuesday and Wednesday, then it's been bad again yesterday and today...

It could be that I'm getting sick. It could be allergies. It could be detox from the wheat. It could be that I'm not on all my supplements. It could be that I am way behind on sleep. It could be some other unknown reason. But every time I stand up and move around, I get out of breath and feel like my heart is racing.

I started taking Allegra today. If it's my allergies, that should help. I'll go back to my normal dosage of iron too. I have a feeling that may be what's going on. If not, it probably isn't helping any.

I hate this. I'm barely functional. I'm managing to get everyone fed but that's it :( The kitchen is full of dirty dishes. So many other things that need to be done...

Jesse can't help much because, well, he ended up in the ER this week with what turned out to be a kidney stone. OUCH. He's waiting to pass it. In the meantime, he's fine and then it moves and he's in excruciating pain. And his pain tolerance isn't very good. I feel so bad for him :(

The meal plan has kinda gone out the window. I need to cook the turkey still. We've eaten ground beef out of the freezer (I had a couple lbs in there). I can't cook the turkey until I can clear the stove of dirty dishes. I can't clear the stove of dirty dishes until I wash some. I can't wash them (unload and load the dishwasher) until I feel better. Hopefully that's REALLY soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment