Saturday, November 12, 2011

Liver/Gallbladder Flush

I finished a 2-day flush last night. It's only been a little over 6 months since my last one but I felt it was time. While we were getting ready to move, moving, and after, we did NOT eat healthy :( It was cheap, easy, quick meals. So my body has been through a lot since my last flush.

It went fairly well. The first day I wasn't feeling good anyway and didn't have much of an appetite. I made veggie soup but didn't eat much. That night, well, let's just say my stomach emptied... Yesterday I had a bit of an appetite but not much. I ate another little bowl of soup but that's it. A few hours after I drank the evoo/lemon juice mixture, I got really nauseous. I had some heartburn and didn't know if that's what was making me nauseous. Jesse made me some baking soda/water (natural alkalizer) to try to help the heartburn. It's a good thing I had a big bowl in my hand when I drank it. Because it barely hit my stomach before everything came up :( I felt a bit better after but was still pretty nauseous when I finally got to sleep.

I was woken up earlier than I wanted but other than being tired and weak, I feel okay. I haven't had a bowel movement yet but all I've eaten is a piece of toast and 1/2 turkey sandwich. Taking it easy on my stomach and easing back into regular food. Tonight I'm cooking chicken breasts, veggies, and buttered pasta. Should be okay on my stomach.

Hoping for an early night tonight. I really need the sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment