Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday

I only got 3 1/2 hours sleep last night. We had big drama right before bedtime, the boys didn't fall asleep till after 11, I didn't get to sleep till almost 1, Gabriel woke up at 3:30 and didn't get back to sleep till 5:15 (of course I was up that whole time), then Ethan woke up coughing before 6 and was up till my alarm went off... I was able to doze off this afternoon for a short time but not near long enough. It was least than 1/2 hour I think...

Breakfast - leftover yummy whatever I called it :p

1/2 cup coffee w/usual

Lunch - salad (romaine, carrots, parmesan, Caesar dressing); rotisserie chicken breast; macaroni salad; Oreos

Supper - (ordered out) roast beef po-boy w/mayo, lettuce, tomato; fried cheese sticks; chocolate chips (bittersweet and semisweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment