Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday's Food

Jesse had extra worship team practice after church today (for the upcoming church Christmas party) so it was the usual lunch out after. It was later than usual so we ate close by - between church and home.

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/usual; apple later
Before lunch - handful of animal crackers (just to hold me over, and easy on my stomach)
Lunch (late) - Italian buffet
After we got home - apple cake; chocolate pecan pie w/whipped cream
(nothing else)

This morning my stomach was upset after my coffee. It hasn't been normal since last Sunday. I've eaten out a fair bit since then, and I think the places I normally eat without a problem are bothering me on the heels of the MSG overload :( Tomorrow's our normal Mom's Night Out night. I kinda hope we don't have it so my stomach gets a rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment