Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Have a Dream...

Off and on for years I've had these dreams where I'm running. Effortlessly. Almost like I'm flying. I had another one recently and a couple days later one of my friends posted something on Facebook about running shoes. I started looking around online at articles on shoes and running and looked at the C25k site. I REALLY want to work up to running! But again, it's a time issue.

I talked with Jesse about it and he's been wanting to train again - he did a half marathon a few years ago. We agreed that if he gets to have regular workouts, so do I ;-) We both need shoes and we need a watch that will time intervals.

I don't know how successful I'll be at running, but I want to at least give it a shot! And if running doesn't work out, I hopefully will have a consistent workout time to do SOMETHING!

2 comments:

  1. I love and miss running sooooo much!!! I am so looking forward to the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a half marathon! I did the C25K and it did work to a certain extent. I still can't run a 5K but I did work up to running for 28 minutes which gets me about 2.3 miles. Still trying for a 5K though which I plan to run in March.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete