Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pinterest

So... I finally joined Pinterest! Go to http://pinterest.com/cmlanclos/ to find me :)

How is that relevant to this blog? I have 5 boards that may be of interest to my "hordes" of readers ;)
1. Recipes - To Try
2. Recipes - Tried and True Favorites
3. Health
4. Favorite Brands/Products
5. Gluten Free Options

On my Gluten Free Options board, I'm pinning links to GF restaurant menus, my favorite GF products, etc. On my Recipe boards, I'm trying to remember to include if they're low carb, paleo, etc in the description.

I'm just getting started, so check back from time to time to see what I've added!

And if you know of any GF restaurants that aren't on my board, let me know! I've started with what we have in this area, but I may include others as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment